test

Monday, July 4, 2016

MSICHANA HUYU AWEKA PICHA ZA UTUPU FACEBOOK NA KUAHIDI KUMLIPA PESA NYINGI MWANAME ALIYE TAYARI KUNGONOKA NAYE(+22)

 
A Kenyan lady Cecile Chikitta got her facebook account shutdown after posting nude pics and offering men money in exchange for sex..
She posted the photos above and wrote
any broke handsome dude around nairobi who wants to make some few cash this Friday night for just making me scream all night long at my house..you must be ready for an H:V-test coz I want it raw & dry no c*ndoms. Its been long since I got f****d!! oh my I am so h*rny even wet now. 
-She even posted bundles of cash to back up her claims.Ofcourse she got so many willing magas participants ...Due to their no- nudity policy, the account was deactivated ...
More below
TANGAZA HAPA KWA BEI NAFUU